Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My DreamSack from Dachshund Delights!

This is my DreamSack from Dachshund Delights. It's my special burrow space and a gift from Mom. My private burrow!


I'm spending a lot of time, after all my mousing, burrowing in my DreamSack. It's all fuzzy inside. It's raining constantly in Idaho, but I'm snug as a bug. I love the design on the outside. Hearts! Mom says she had a really hard time deciding on a print for me. There were so many neat choices!


My sack even came with a little note.


Please check out Dachshund Delights -- "caters to lovers of the long and low" -- for all your needs, for example: a coat (it's never too early to plan for winter); a special DreamSack; or a Hug-a-Dog Harness. Mine is a Hold-a-Dog Harness:


Thank you Dachshund Delights for all your wonderful Made-in-the-USA items. We love you. Fur disclosure: this in NOT an ad! This is a fan letter!

15 comments:

  1. Tootsie, you're one lucky little pupper! Isn't that dream sack beautiful. We too wear the hold-a-dog harness and there is nothing better. We actually got to meet some of their employees at our Doxie Parade a few years back and they were great.

    Enjoy your warm, cozy burrowing bed!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Lily Belle & Muffin,

      I love the harness. My old non-designed harness rubbed my underarms raw... ouch! Isn't the Hug-a-Dog fabulous! I've seen you wearing it in your photos. :)

      I am going back to burrow now.
      :)
      Toots

      Delete
  2. That is a wonderful hiding burrow place. The hearts are perfect.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goose,

      I'm so glad you like the hearts! Dachshund Daddy wanted doggies, but Mom wanted the hearts.

      :)
      Toots

      Delete
  3. Nice, what a cozy spot to have. Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that burrow bed!!! That is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a great place to burrow! Happy snuggling, Tootsie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're so glad you like it! Thanks for posting all the great pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! Thank you!
      xox
      Tootsie

      Delete
  7. I like the print on your snuggle sack too. Chester and Gretel like to burrow too but I tried one of those once and all they did was lay on top of it like a blanket :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...