I'm having a great time with my doggy godson Sir Bertie and I would like to share with you some of the reasons why this visit is totally wotten waven.
1. Watching him dog around Casa Burrow makes our day brighter and better.
2. My daily cuddle share has not been curtailed as a result of his presence.
3. His Mom, Gail, treated us to dinner! Look to the right and you'll see my mobile home, which looks like a black pet carrier.
4. I get to teach Bertie how to burrow.
5. I get to show Bertie and Gail some of our special places, like Belvedere Zucoli near Agra, Italy. The big lake behind us is Lake Maggiore.
I have one concern: I'm Bertie's doggy godmother, but I haven't taken him to church. Should I worry?
Thank you, Gail, for making the trek from Scotland to Switzerland.
Dear Readers: Be sure to visit Bertie's blog!