Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Two years

Dearest Tootsie, wonderful and true, we miss you so much. You've been gone for two years, but you will always be in our hearts.

Tootsie asserting her decisive personality in North Idaho (Dec. 2015)

Tootsie taking a well-deserved break in Dachshund Daddy's arms during a walkie above Lake Maggiore, Italy (April 2015)

Tootsie resting on Mom's lap during a road trip across the Appennines (June 2012)

Tootsie enjoying a maritime break in Lavandou, France (May 2013)


7 comments:

  1. ^you have a place in our hearts... forever and ever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can it really be two years? Beautiful Tootsie will alway be in my heart too. What a privilege to have met her.
    Love and hugs,
    Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can it really be two years? Beautiful Tootsie will alway be in my heart too. What a privilege to have met her.
    Love and hugs,
    Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tootsie sure was special. She will live on and be loved forever and ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think of Tootsie so often. I don't think I can ever forget that sweet little face. Wonder if she has met my Amber and Max at the Bridge yet.
    Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purrs and hugs as you're remembering your sweet Tootsie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tootsie,
    How I miss you too! I see your picture daily, as it sit's next to a picture of my girls. I hope you are doing well at the Bridge. I know how hard it is on your Mom and Dad not having you around. But I know we will somehow all be reunited one day and it will be a joyous reunion.
    Hugs,
    Aunt Kim

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...