Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day

Dear Dachshund Daddy:

Happy Father's Day!

I'm sorry that fuse blew last night at 1:00am and the outlet sparked and stress ensued (dang broken adaptor!), but Mom and I are super glad you are safe.

We love you. We need you.


Thanks for being my dad. I appreciate your cuddles and walkies. I love our enrichment sessions. I'm grateful that you let me hold you down with a paw and lick your head.

Love and wags,
Tootsie


 P.s. Happy Father's Day to my uncle and to my grandpa, too. Happy Father's Day to all of you! xo

5 comments:

  1. He sure is a great Dog Dad! Happy Father's day.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great dad he is! Happy Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Tootsie, you are so lucky to have such a wonderful Dachshund Daddy!
    And Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful Dad's out there.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post ! Happy Father's day to your dad ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...