Thursday, September 13, 2012

Giving Currency

Another postcard from Pog for Truffle and me!


Dear Tootsie and Truffle,

Check this out, Dog Lake! I telepogted myself over here after Dad refused to increase my allowance. I just spent the whole afternoon at the Alberta/British Columbia provincial border dressed as a cop, pulling people over and getting them to change their Canadian Dollars to British Pounds. It's British Columbia, right? I charged no commission fees, but applied a creative exchange rate of ten pence to a Loonie. I think I made enough money to buy enough ginger candy for the rest of 2012. The real cops did eventually show up, but I don't have a body in the human sense, so... no body of evidence!

Poggy wishes,
Pog

P.S.: Not having a body also comes in handy when the grizzly bears are looking for dinner :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Grizzly bears.....mind your head.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. I'd like to think I'm not entirely stoopid, so I'm just going to say I'm very sleepy or you're grooving up high. Hooroo Tootsie Pog! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be scared of any bears.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEARS??? The kind that don't have squeakers? THAT would be scary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Tootsie, your friend is an astute businesspog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Y'all,

    Just want to touch base with y'all. Looks like y'all are havin' a great day!

    I just need to figure out how to do the no body pog routine and make money at it!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...