Tuesday, January 15, 2013

"Dora: A Headcase" by Lidia Yuknavitch

Mom's latest book review is up at The Collagist. Before you go, please be forewarned the review is X-RATED!
Remember: I am Tootsie, and I write this blog. Mom writes other stuff.

The book review is of Lidia Yuknavitch's Dora: A Headcase, published by Hawthorne Books. For any of you who have taken lit classes and been frustrated by Freud, um, like Mom, we highly recommend the book. Dora is a kick!

Here's a link to the book review of Lidia Yuknavitch's Dora: A Headcase over at THE COLLAGIST. Thanks for taking a look!

7 comments:

  1. Tootsie, thanks for the warning. Please tell your mama that was the most entertaining book review I've ever read. Now, excuse me while I go gargle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a terrific Tuesday Tootise.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOM said I could not read the review. What's up with that? But I saw her giggle a little. Not fair. When she goes to work I am going to sneak a peak.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear dog, Tootsie...Mom said I shouldn't look but I did. I think I burned my eyes out! You gave mom a good chuckle though!
    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I have read the review and just can't wait to rush across the street tell my flat-coated retrieved pal Jake that his human must be less intelligent 'cos she's studying to be a Jungian therapist.
    Oh, Gail is worried that I might have missed the point. Again.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.
    PS Still laughing about your 'Aboing' comment on my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our Lady says we can't read reviews of ex-rated things cause we hump each other too much already! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...