Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Postcard from Pog

We just got a postcard from Pog!


Monday, August 20, 2012

Dear Tootsie and Truffle,

After an insane hike with Dad in Switzerland this past weekend, I just telopogted myself to Poguinesia. Now I plan to chill down here in the South Pogcific Ocean until Dad calls me back for another hike. It's insanely hot both in Idaho and in Switzerland, which is why I'm cooling off down here and you're boiling over there. Take care of your mom, since I hear she had two teeth pulled. Be sure not to eat too much grass, even though everyone says they're going green.

Love,
Pog

14 comments:

  1. That does look like a very cool place!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it is hot there too but that water looks refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot here too. Pog makes me want to take a nice cool dip.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love getting postcards in the mail!

    Hope Mommy's mouth is feeling better. Ouch!!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Mommy and da Ouchy toofies! Hope her is feelin better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who's Pog? Do you really get snail mail still or am I having a blur moment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THIS IS POG

      I'm the one in the postcard. No, I generally do not use snail mail because I can just telopog my postcards, which are more like pog-cards.

      THIS IS POG

      Delete
    2. Oh! That really cleared things up, Pog. Does that stand for anything? I'm feeling something deep here and love a mystery :D

      Delete
  7. Oh it would be so beautiful to visit!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Y'all!

    Just trying to get around and visit all my friends I've been missing. Hope y'all are havin' a great day!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Y'all,

    Thanks so much for stoppin' by for a visit. I'm so glad y'all could make it!

    Y'all come back now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I want to go there too. It loosk sublime!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...