Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wiener Resolutions



1. I will continue to contribute to the dogosphere.

2. I will continue to snuggle and cuddle.




3. I will continue to hike on two continents.

4. I will continue to burrow.



5. I will continue to buy books from independent booksellers.

6. I will continue to watch my weight.



7. I will continue to brush my teeth.

8. I will continue to bark at big dogs.



9. I will continue to question the dominant paradigm.

10. I will keep on wagging!


Happy New Year!
Buon anno!
Rutsch guet übere!
Bonne année!

4 comments:

  1. Keep on wagging my friend! Happy New Year!
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a role model for us all, Tootsie.
    Bruno and his Honorary Doxie sibs Latka and Olga wish you and your pack a great 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! We'd love to feature you on Pet Blogs United.

    We'll send you an e-mail

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Oskar! I'm wagging!

    Wiggles back,
    Tootsie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...