Monday, July 1, 2013

Tootsie's Gotcha Day!

It's Tootsie's Gotcha Day! We love you, our little sausage friend.
Love,
Mom & Dachshund Daddy


Today, Mom says I can read all I want. This is one of Mom's most-favorite book series.


Today, Mom says I can hunt all I want.


Today, Mom says I can air hump Truffle, but not all I want.


But Today, Mom says I can visit with Truffle all I want.


Today, Mom says I can burrow all I want.


Today, I bet Mom is going to take me on some very special walkies, too! So today is basically like every other day, except it's an extra-special day because of you. Thank you, all, for being a special part of my down low life.

11 comments:

  1. Happy Gotcha Day my friend. Glad you get to do all you want. I know every day with you is very special.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Gotcha Day Tootsie! Hope you have many more special days to come! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Gotcha Day! We are having fireworks to celebrate it (and Canada's Birthday). Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have a grreat day ahead of you! Happy Gotcha Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Gotcha Day Tootsie!!!! Don't hump too much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Gotcha Day, Tootsie! Sounds like you've got the day all planned :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Gotcha Day Tootsie! Have a fun time

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Gotcha Day Tootsie. I can see you had a perfect day (apart from the humping Truffle restrictions.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Gotcha Day! Hope you find what you were hunting for, it sounds like you have the perfect home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Gotcha Day Tootsie! We're sorry we didn't get over here yesterday on your very special day, but we're here now :)

    We hope that you had a totally pawsome day.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...