Friday, April 1, 2016

Wolf signage and Introspection

Last summer the whole family went for a road trip across the French Alps. At the Col de la Croix de Fer, we saw this memorable sign.


It reads "Grazing animals - Dogs on leash" and, below, "We want to live in our pastures. [We say] No to wolves."

Later that day, I met Foufou, and I asked him whether I could be mistaken for a wolf.


Foufou didn't think so, nor did his cousin Pierre (below, with Lac Bramant in the background).


"You're more likely to be mistaken for a Border Collie," Pierre said. I agree: my cousin Oz is a Border Collie, and we look very much alike.

5 comments:

  1. Oh that was an interesting place you visited... we heard about the wolf-problems there, I hope they find a way to solve that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, which one are you? The one on the ground or on the lap? The resemblance is uncanny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm. I wonder if I could be mistaken for a miniature dachshund?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed, we can barely make the difference : are you on the ground or on the lap ? Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you guys had a great trip! Love the pictures, thanks for the post!

    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...