Friday, August 19, 2016

Dachshund air travel

Dachshund air travel can be an enjoyable experience, as long as you keep a low profile. Can you see me here at Paris Charles de Gaulle airport?


Probably not, and that's exactly my point. It's best to stay in your carrier, but you can use your judgment and stretch your legs in low biped density areas.


Be sure to avail yourself of complimentary in-flight entertainment options, especially if dogs have prominent roles. (The movie below is "Absolutely Anything".)


And here's me with Mom and Grandpa at the Spokane airport, en route to my Idaho home.


All of this was in late July; I've been in Idaho since then. It's a working vacation because I'm on a mission to evict the resident rodents from the house. My mission requires the adoption of a nocturnal schedule, which is sometimes at odds with Mom's. There's not much I can do about that.

6 comments:

  1. Peek-a-boo ! We can see you between your mom's legs ! (but we had to biggify the picture) We hope you have fun during your vacation ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Nola and I flew to Arizona in June, I'd find myself a quite, out of the way spot and just plop her on my lap in the airport. No one batted an eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with teaching the rodents who is boss :o) CDG is a giant airport, you need breadcrumbs to find the way back :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tootsie, there are advantages to being a miniature, I can see. Being an oversized WFT there is No Way I will ever be allowing in an aircraft cabin. Fortunately there are trains…(and ferries).
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great trip! Enjoy your time in Idaho!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...