Monday, June 10, 2013

Country Living!

Since flying from Switzerland to Idaho, I've been catching up with Truffle, which mostly involves air humping him. Oh yeah, aren't you jealous? Truffle loves it!


And I've been recovering from jet lag. Mom says, "Dratted, jet lag! I'm all flipped." Me, too. I'm up at 3am and falling asleep by 3pm.


And I've been hunting mice. I'm a mighty hunter! I caught my first mouse of the summer, but Mom wouldn't let me eat it. Grandpa pulled the little beastie by the tail out of my mouth while Mom screamed and ran into the back room. What a wimp.


Country living!





8 comments:

  1. Why don't they ever let us keep what we catch? You are a mighty hunter indeed Tootsie. Enjoy the country life .
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Country living is the BEST! Congrat's on catching that pesky mouse. Feel free to come over to our house in NY. You can help us catch chippies and squirrels. There's more than enough to go around.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  3. On Nose....Dey took away your mousey? Peeps are such pawty poopers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes - (licentious) country living.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Tootsie, I am ashamed to say I am as yet a virgin where mouse hunting is concerned. And me a terrier. Oh dear.
    Gail and I both love that last photo and think you have an exceptionally fine profile.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hunted a mouse once and I brought it into the house for mom but she did NOT like it. We hope you get past your jet lag very soon but if it is as hot at your house as mine we just nap anyway.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley
    Ambassadors of Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang. Mean old mom and grandpa. My chickens catch and eat mice all the time. And the bunny air humps our dogs. And us. And the furniture. Hey! Maybe you should come to visit, Tootsie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You could either choose to buy wã¼sthof classic 7-piece knife block set bins that are not used on a regular basis.
    This makes wã¼sthof classic 7-piece knife block set items an excellent gift choice for new homeowners.
    Once you are able to be stacked as well, allowing you to hold many beverages, without
    losing any shelving space in your kitchen or dining room?

    My web blog: http://www.knifeblocks.net/wp-content...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...