Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Mawriage: Six Years!

This is Mom. She is married to Dachshund Daddy.


This is Dachshund Daddy. He is married to Mom.


Sometimes mawriage looks like this.


Sometimes mawriage looks like this.


Before my parents adopted me, their marriage looked like this.


Now, my family looks like this.


With my ears, we go lots of places together.


Always, on July 22nd, we celebrate mawriage. At 28 US bucks, Mom calls it "the best deal around." Dad says, "we should have done it sooner."

I say, "Thanks, Fur Friends, Family, and Humans, for loving my parents and for supporting their union. I do, too."

Love,
Tootsie

6 comments:

  1. Tootsie, you are a born storyteller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary to DD and DM and of course the doxie ears!!

    Toodle pip

    Cookie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tootsie,
    Happy Anniversary to your Mom and DD.
    Gail and I agree, that was a great deal for $28!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated Anniversary to your pawrents ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...