Friday, July 22, 2016

Happy Anniversary to My Parental Units!

Dear Mom & Dachshund Daddy:

Happy Anniversary! Here's to your eleven years together, which includes seven of those years in happily-wedded bliss and five of those years in fur-based bliss with me, your tube of fur.


My furfriends always ask me how my parental units met, and I always answer: "God brought them together." No kidding! How else would two people meet across nine time zones, two continents, two languages, and one decade? So we have to make a special bark-out to the University of Notre Dame, in the United States of America, because that is where Mom & Dachshund Daddy met.


Thanks to all of you who read our blog -- for all your love & support along the way. It's an unhinged world. Let's keep our hearts loving and our paws petting.

Mommy & Dachshund Daddy in Venice, 2007. Don't they look young & innocent?
All of us with Grandpa last fall in Dolomites!

Love,
Tootsie

P.S. I love you, Mom & Dad.
P.P.S. I love you, too, Grandpa.



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...